Teens can walk-in for:
- Emergency Contraception (this will be $20 unless you are a patient with a current prescription)
- Birth control refills (with an existing prescription)
- Condoms and dental dams
- Answers to your questions
All other visits require an appointment.
You need to make an appointment for…
- Yearly/Annual exams
- Emergency Contraception (if you are a new patient not wanting to pay $20, you will need an appointment)
- Birth control consultations
- IUD and Nexplanon insertions
- Depo-Provera injections
- HPV vaccinations
- STI testing
- If you are experiencing symptoms of a genital infection
- Pregnancy tests
Making an appointment
Teen Clinic uses next-day scheduling. Just give us a call at 303-442-5160 the day before you’d like an appointment. When making an appointment, make sure you mention your age. We will have special slots saved throughout the week just for teens!
Our free or low-cost Teen Clinic sliding scale will now be available any time during all regular clinic hours. If teens prefer to come in during teen-only hours, we will still offer those as well on Saturdays in Boulder and Mondays in Longmont.
Concerned about cost? Give us a call at 303-442-5160 so we can go over our free or low cost confidential services with you!