ALL services at Teen Clinic are free or low-cost and confidential.
Teen Clinic also accepts insurance!
If you are…
17 and under:
- You can use your insurance for preventative care and services (like birth control)
- You can receive services on a free or donation basis! INSURANCE IS NOT MANDATORY.
For people 17 and under, you can now use insurance if you want to. If not, everything will be free or on a donation basis!
18 and 19 year olds:
- Teens in this age bracket can use private insurance, CHP+ or Medicaid. We have an enrollment specialist on site to help in the enrolling process!
- Teens who choose not to enroll in insurance or who choose not to use their insurance can still use the free or low-cost Teen Clinic sliding scale!
For people who are 18 and 19 years old, you can now use insurance if you want to. If not, everything will be based on the free or low-cost Teen Clinic sliding scale!
Confidentiality Notice for 18 and 19 year olds using a parent or guardian’s insurance:
- Effective January 1st, the Colorado Division of Insurance provided some confidentiality protection for young adults (ages 18-25) covered under their parent/guardian’s insurance. Insurance companies will send the Explanation of Benefits (which summarizes services received) to the patient directly, rather than to the parents or guardians. If you are insured under someone else’s policy and are concerned about confidentiality, you can contact your insurance company and have them send the Explanation of Benefits to another address.
Concerned about cost? Give us a call at 303-442-5160 so we can go over our free or low cost confidential services with you!
Teen Clinic will still be providing free HIV testing on a walk-in basis in both locations. Click here to find out when the next free testing will be!